Tuesday 24 July 2012

My LN-CC A/W footwear pick of the week!! The Balenciaga Men's contrast Fabric Trainer








I know, I know everybody is used to having me model what ever item I post but I chose to take a more humble simplistic approach. I will be posting Items photographed alone without me in them. I know it's unfortunate I cant grace you with my modelling skills all the time.LOL. Also I feel any item worth talking about deserves the complete focus.

From today onwards I will be posting a pick of the week which will range from sneakers to accessories that I believe deserve the number one spot for the week. This weeks item is the BLENCIAGA MEN'S CONTRAST FABRIC TRAINER hailing from Balenciaga's A/W 12 collection.

The contrasting colours are what I believe caught my eyes aswell as the panelling. It features reinforced leather panels in blue, speckled leather and light brown leather and brown suede. Balenciaga's name is on the tongue and the shoe has a rubber composite sole to serve as a comfortable base for the 100% leather shoe. I chose this shoe because of it's subtle branding, eyecatching colour and it's ability to be worn for any occasion depending on the upper attire. These shoes are available now at LN-CC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment