Wednesday 18 July 2012

Billionaire, Millionaire, Maison Martin Margiela




I'm sure you are always faced with that decision of trying not to over dress or under dress. Well, I got the formula while working in my Lab or creativeness. This outfit comprises of 3 simple things a t-shirt, a pair of jeans and some trainers to match the t-shirt slightly. An important aspect of the out fit is to have a t-shirt with an eye catching graphic that looks appealing to the eye. The shirt I chose was a Billionaire Boys Club t-shirt with a robot face graphic on the front. The jeans chosen were black to create that separation between the t-shirt and the trainers chosen which were the Maison Martin Margiela sneakers lambskin-calf split leather that inherit a similar colour way to the t-shirt to create a little uniformity so the outfit looks neat but also creating a casual aspect based on the type of garments combined together which in this case was a t-shirt, black Jeans and a pair of Margiela trainers. Also see how the bezel on my watch kind of matches the sole of my Margielas. This outfit can be worn anywhere where hard sole shoes, shirt and a tie is not required.

0 comments:

Post a Comment